MuppetsGuild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shitty days

Go down

Shitty days Empty Shitty days

Post  Sellest Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:42 pm

Someone else had strike of bad days comming?

It all started on monday when I came back to home with wife, we were entering garden and our neighbour's dog got outside his garden, rushed through our gate and jumped on our sharpei Daisy biting her in face and wrenched half of her ear. When we were able to pull neighbour's dog from her, Daisy escaped to our house and spoiled everything from blood, wife then went to vet and I took care about daughter.

On Tuesday afternoon wife calls me if I can get someone to pull our car to service, because she went to gas station and now can't even start it. We pulled car in front of my work to pull it to service next day after we ensure they have time and place to accept us.

Yesterday at the morning our second dog was behaving too aggresively against Daisy so I decided to punish her and something blocked in my neck vertebra so I can barely move my head and my back hurts a lot. Also same day daughter cried a lot when we took her to pre-school and teacher told me that she was vomiting there. Probably because of crying but hope she won't be sick.

I am really affraid affraid what will happend today..

Last edited by Sellest on Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:43 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typos)

Sellest

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum