MuppetsGuild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you feel about 3.2 then?

2 posters

Go down

How do you feel about 3.2 then? Empty How do you feel about 3.2 then?

Post  Camarilla Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:34 am

I read thorugh the final patch notes and saw some good stuff about shamans, such as the healthboost and stuff. But it annoys me alot that Earth Shock doesnt interrupt spells anymore.

Didnt go through other classes very intensely, is there some class that really got fked?

We need more nurdrage here, so bring it on if you feel let down Wink

Camarilla

Back to top Go down

How do you feel about 3.2 then? Empty Re: How do you feel about 3.2 then?

Post  Promises Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:21 am

Hmm not majorly fucked I think, Ferals got their dmg nerfed quite a bit which was justified for PvE and completely unjustified for PvP. Resto got a small nerf, which was justified for PvP but i'm not sure how it affects PvE, and its anoying for Moonkins (lifebloom got nerfed).

As far as I heard Pallies got a bit of a boost, and I think DK's got some nerfs. If you want nerdrage its going to be about the new instance, which is a piece of shit where you can get free high lvl epics. I dont know why they'r giving epics that high away this fast, I think 90% of the more casual guilds havent completed Uld10 yet, let alone Uld25 and yet they'r basically giving free epics of that level away with every drink you buy. And for god sake, stop makeing stupid mounted fights on vehicles or some other crap, it blows. Oh yea, and the entire Argent Tournament is a lame idea, and to have the new lore/instance be about some crappy tournament while all kinds of baddies are still walking around corrupting the place sucks about as much from a lore point of view. So uhm. Raaaaar. Nerdrage.

Promises
Admin

https://muppetsguild.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum