MuppetsGuild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faction Champions

2 posters

Go down

Faction Champions Empty Faction Champions

Post  Pile Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:34 pm

Well, unfortunately, its not possible to post a normal strategy for this one, since it's pretty random which classes/races we'll get. The whole fight is like a large arena fight (like 10vs10 arena), so it's not a dps race, healing race or anything, but more a survival/cc fight. Apparently all available cc methods work, so we need to decide whom we'll kill first (a squishy healer, for example), and try to cc the rest in all ways possible. There's also no aggro, so just like in pvp, protect your healers, and do everything possible to survive. PvP talent trees are recommended if you have one for offspec, as well as pvp trinkets.

Basically, thats all thats needed to know. With some good coordination and communication, it should be a fairly easy and fun fight Smile
Pile
Pile

Back to top Go down

Faction Champions Empty Re: Faction Champions

Post  Pile Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:59 pm

Pile
Pile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alchem Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:55 pm

a tank, (atleast a druid tank) can keep 1 single mob controled the entire duration, they swap aggro now and then, but atleast on 10man they swap aggro just when you taunt goes off cooldown

and If your a druid you should also use cc/root/bash/charge.
I guess other "tank" classes could do this aswell.

At the start of the encounter I usually do cyclone/root and keep doing it. Until i see that things are pretty much under controle or my cc isn't needed. I then taunt the "melee mob of my choice" and pull him away from the raid. In tanking gear he does shit dmg and the healers won't have a problem keeping me up, even if I chose not to cc him anymore, just tank with taunt.

I think that if you pull two melee mobs or /dmg mobs away from the group it will make things conciderably easier.

Just my two cents

Grumpy bear out (still furry)

Alchem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum