MuppetsGuild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tienshin, level 80 Hunter

2 posters

Go down

Tienshin, level 80 Hunter Empty Tienshin, level 80 Hunter

Post  Dingan Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:04 pm

Well, here goes nothing!

Edit: forgot armory link ^^

http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostmane&n=Tienshin

My name is Robin and I'm 20 years old. I live in Sweden and I'm currently unemployed, come spring I am beginning studies at the university (pending between two different ones at the moment) ^^ since I am unemployed and not studying I am currently occupying a room in my fathers house and this will keep me from speaking on VT/TS... well from speaking at all after 21:00 since that's when he goes to bed and the computer is wall to wall with his bedroom.

I haven't raided in a guild for quite a while now as I have been away from wow on and off since WotLK came out (I raided naxxramas on my Death Knight until I stopped playing last december, and then for a short while in February again) and I feel like it's time to get back up on the bike! (if you'll have me Wink)
I'd like to think that I'm a social & talkative player (of course from time to time I enjoy my privacy like most other people) I don't want to be in a hardcore "you HAVE to play 3 nights a week" guild but instead one that is more casual and doesn't kick people who have less than a certain % of raid attendance. I do however enjoy my raids no less than the average player and I like progressing (no matter the pace).

As you can see at the armory link I posted at the top of my application my gear is so-so, but hey I like to think I know how to use my brain and I find that understanding tactics & being able to learn new things more important than having the best possible gear out there. Since I'm unemployed at the moment I spend a lot of time online (most of my friends have left the town I live in, one is currently in Israel working on a farm) I would love to be in a friendly guild and the one I am in currently, while the players are really nice people, is quite barren unfortunately.

My WotLK raid experience is meagre but I am willing and wanting to learn! I have cleared Naxx 10/25 up UNTIL Sapphiron (though my guild killed him I had to leave the very same night because I had a test the day after and the raid kept going for a bit longer than was scheduled). I have done the first boss in Uld 10 (farmed it on my Belf priest on it's server with some mates there) other than that I have no idea what to expect from any encounter unfortunately.

The thing I'm ultimately looking for though is to make new in-game friends. The ones I have are scarce and thinning out elephant (sorry I just had to put an elephant somewhere in the post, it's awesome!)

Anyways I don't really know what more to tell you about at the moment. If you'd like to know more then please post questions, I'd love to answer as much as I can for you. Hopefully my application is satisfactory Smile

Dingan

Back to top Go down

Tienshin, level 80 Hunter Empty Re: Tienshin, level 80 Hunter

Post  Promises Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:28 pm

Very nice app imo, will try to get hold of you soon (and i'm sure the other officers will too if they'r online before me =) )

Promises
Admin

https://muppetsguild.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down