MuppetsGuild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application : Milantrox the Warlock lvl 80

Go down

Application : Milantrox the Warlock lvl 80 Empty Application : Milantrox the Warlock lvl 80

Post  milantrox Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:54 pm

I’m Milan and I’m 23 years old.I hale from Serbia and I’m currently near completing my college.I have a lots of hobbies but one of my greatest passions is ofc WoW.

I started WoW as warlock and from that moment intended to get stronger every day.When I dinged 80,I knew that I need to get better so I started to raid all raid instances that came in start of WotLK(naxx,eoe,voa,os).When I finished them guild called Nymphs spotted my talent and enlisted me in.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostmane&n=Milantrox

As you can see from my armory my gear is solid.I spent mostly of my free time to get better pieces of it so I can improve every time I go in raid.Before every raid I take some time to brief raid I’m going to.Bosses,tactics,what to do and what to bring for food and flasks,but I’m more than ready to learn something new every time.

Social,funny,communicative and helpful…that’s how I would described myself.I tend to give 100% when I’m raiding with my guild and to help my guildies in any way I can.

What I’m hoping for is to find guild where I can advance,raid,and make new in-game friends.

milantrox

Back to top Go down